ENT & Cochlear Implant
We provide the complete diagnostic and treatment of disease and conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat. We are well experienced in treating everything from a basic disease to doing a complicated surgery involving Otolaryngologists, Audiologists, Speech-language pathologists and other medical professionals. Services include Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Micro-Surgery of Ear, Cochlear Implant, Rhinoplasty, Head & Neck Surgeries, and more.
- Hospital Available
- Endoscopic Surgeries
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic Transnasal( Hypophysectomy )Pituitary Tumor removal
- Cosmetic Nose Correction (Rhinoplasty)
- All Microscopic Ear Surgeries
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery
- Voice Correction Surgery (Phonosurgery)
- Diagnostic Endoscopic Rigid/Fibreoptic i. Larynx ii. Upper GI
- Surgery of salivary gland.
Facilities & Equipment:
- Complete Audiological Diagnostic Facilities
- Trained Speech Therapist & Audiologist
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometric
- Examination under microscope
- Check Fibre Optic Endoscopies
- 24x7 Emergency Facilities
- O.T – Focus Equipped modular O.T with lamina airflow
- Successfully organized multiple health awareness campaigns over the NCR region to diagnose and treat subclinical and overt deafness in school-age children and geriatric age group.
- Regular courses on FESS and nose surgeries in which delegates from India and abroad participate. These courses are organized under the guidance of prominent Indian and international ENT surgeons.