MHCI provides services in all the all realms of Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Haemo- Oncology, Surgical Oncology and interventional radio-oncology. Tumor board meet with surgical, radiation, medical oncologists along with pathologists and radiologists to go a long way in charting treatment strategies as per internationally accepted treatment protocol for each and every patient.
State of art facility available to treat
A. Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Gastro Intestinal Cancer
- Gynae Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Paediatric Oncology
- Leukemia and lymphomas
- Soft Tissue and bone cancers
- Bladder,prostate and kidney cancers
- Brain Tumor
The latest chemotherapy regimes, Monoclonal antibodies, target drugs and hormonal drugs are being provided with facilities of environmental friendly, cytotoxic mixing and disposal with isolation and double barrier nursing to patients susceptible to life threatening infections. Following therapies are practiced to treat and mange various cancers, Immunotherapy, targeted therapy, Hormonal Therapy, Induction chemotherapy, Maintenance therapy, Palliative therapy, Bisphosphonate therapy.B. Surgical Oncology
Onco-surgery is an integral part of this center and provides entire range of surgical treatment facilities from diagnostics like endoscopic, laryngoscopy etc. to radical surgeries like laryngectomies, whipples surgery, mastectomy etc.C. Radiation Oncology
The department is equipped with the latest equipments :
D. Interventional Radio-Oncology
- Digital, Dual Energy, Solid State Linear Accelerator with Electron facility and IMRT of reputed Elekta make.
- Micro Selectron HDR with ICS Remote After-loading Brachytherapy equipment for providing intraluminal, intracavitary, Interstitial and Surface Mould Radiation in 10-15 minutes, compared to 2-3 days by conventional techniques.
- Three dimensional TPS with IMRT planning capability.
- Amorphous Silicon Online Treatment Port Verification System.
- Mould room facilities
- 3D conformed radiotherapy
- Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Conventional curative, post-operative and palliative radiotherapy.
The allied facilities of trans-arterial embolisation and trans-arterial chemotherapy are integrated as and when required.E. Palliative Care Unit
Palliative care unit for terminal cancer patients having staff trained in End of life care(Hospice care) provide extreme care to the patients with personalized services, efficiency and compassion. Specialized clinic is being run by trained professionals using advanced techniques for pain relief and improving quality of life for advanced cancer patients. Simultaneously Hospital also offers services as psycho/social care ,Behavior therapy and life style modification.