Fellowship Course in Critical Care
Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, Noida Invites application for 2 years FELLOWSHIP COURSE IN CRITICAL CARE (Under auspices of the Critical Care Education Foundation, Mumbai)
Information Leaflet for fellowship course in critical care
1. Total duration of the course is 24 months (12 months for Part-I (Primary) and another 12 months for part-2 (fellowship). Doctors with MBBS/Diploma must have 2 years experience in hospital before they can register for part–I (of this, one year must be in critical care). MD candidates can apply for registration for Part-I certificate course after MD. After successful completion of Part-I candidates can register for Part-2. They will need to work another 12 months in Critical care part 2.
2. The training program will be a residency programme and the trainee should be responsible for patient care and procedures. A minimum 80% attendance is mandatory for the candidates.
3. The chosen candidates list will be forwarded to the Chairman College of Critical Care Medicine in prescribed forms as follows.
a. Examination registration form with fee as determined by the college of Critical Care Medicine (currently Rs.15,000/- for part-I and Rs.22,000/- for part 2 (fellowship) examination) by DD in name of “College of Critical Care Medicine” and payable at Mumbai. This fee is non-refundable even if candidate does not appear for the examination for whatever reason.
b. Membership form and fee for membership (Rs.3000/-). This is only during registration for part-I examination.
c. Four color photographs (ID Card size) with name written On back side.
d. Candidates will get the stipend as per Institute policy.
4. All trainees must submit a log book as prescribed by the College as documentation of work done during their tenure in the ICU latest by 3 months before the due examination. Failure to submit log book will disqualify candidate from appearing at the examination.
5. The examination will be a common examination which will consist of written test, vivas and clinical cases and OSCEs (Objective Structured Clinical Examination).
6. All candidates will have to undergo BLS/ACLS training course (at their own expense).