Metro Dental & Implant Centre is state of the art complete family dental centre set up in Noida and staffed by experienced and exceptionally skilled dental surgeons from all the specialities of the field. At Metro Dental & Implant Centre the dental treatments that we provide are of international standards and this ensures that they are not only aesthetic, but also functional as well as extremely long lasting.
Cosmetic Dentist : Specialists performing a wide array of dental beautification procedures including smile designs and smile makeovers to give you that extra boost of confidence.
Endodontist : Specializes in root canal treatment and restoration of tooth structure.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon : Removal of wisdom teeth & corrects a wide spectrum of diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. It is a recognized international surgical specialty.
Periodontist : Specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal diseases (Gum diseases) and long term maintenance of dental implants.
Orthodontist : Specializes in correction of crooked teeth and other jaw deformities with use of braces and other appliances.
Implantologist : Specializes in placement of Dental Implants and complete dental rehabilitation.
General Dental Surgeons
Metro Dental & Implant Centre practices cosmetic dentistry is an area of dentistry that seeks to create a more aesthetically pleasing smile. It includes whitening of teeth, replace missing teeth, and repair chipped teeth through a variety of cosmetic dentistry options like fillings, closing gaps present in front teeth, correction of broken teeth edges and teeth, bleaching, porcelain and composite veneers, dental crowns and bridges. This painless procedure and can give immediate results.
Fixed Teeth Replacement :
Crowns, also known as caps, restore damaged teeth and mimic the shape, size and color of the surrounding teeth. Crowns are indicated for cracked teeth and teeth with deep cavities; to protect teeth that have been filled by root-canal treatment; and to cover poorly shaped or discolored teeth. Crowns may be made of metal, porcelain, or newer restorative materials like metal free ceramics. Crowns typically last five to eight years.
A bridge is made for replacement of missing of one or more teeth. Bridges can be used to replace a small number of missing teeth if the neighboring teeth are sufficiently strong. Unlike partial dentures, bridges are permanent; patients need not remove them.
Porcelain Veneers / Laminates :
Porcelain veneers, or “dental veneers,” can change the appearance of teeth that are chipped, worn, stained, crooked, or generally damaged. A porcelain veneer acts as a thin shell, covering the surface of a tooth. Porcelain veneers are bonded directly to the front of teeth with adhesive cement for an immediate improvement in the shape and color of each tooth.
Teeth Whitening : Metro Dental & Implant Centre provides teeth whitening which can be done in the clinic or at home.
Root Canal Treatment :
What is it and why do we need it?
A badly infected tooth (with or without pain), or one that just had significant decay (Cavity) can be salvaged by the Root Canal Treatment.
Some indications of the need for root canal treatment may be:
- Severe pain or pain while biting, swelling inside the mouth and outside the face.
- Sensitivity to hot and cold foods.
- Severe decay or an injury that creates an abscess (infection) in the bone
Root Canal Treatment consists of:
Root canal treatment consists of removal of infected or irritated nerve tissue that lies within the root of the tooth and subsequent filling with a special root canal filling material.
Braces (Orthodontic Treatment) :
Braces are the most efficient and accurate way of moving teeth. Braces (bands, brackets and wires) are usually made of stainless steel or nickel titanium and more esthetic tooth coloured/ceramic braces at are available at Metro Dental & Implant Centre, usually at extra cost.
Gum Treatment (Periodontal Treatment) :
If you notice any of the following signs of gum disease, schedule an appointment at Metro Dental & Implant Centre immediately:
- Gums that bleed when you brush your teeth
- Red, swollen or tender gums
- Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
- Bad breath that doesn't go away
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
- A change in the fit of partial dentures
- Scaling/ Cleaning of teeth.
- Bite correction
- Flap Surgery
- Soft Tissue Graft
- Mobile teeth treatment
Dental implants at Metro Dental & Implant Centre are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth. Dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework.
What Dental Implants Can Do?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable
Advantages of Dental Implants Over Dentures or a Bridge
- Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth.
- Esthetic: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone. No one will ever know that you have a replaced tooth.
- Tooth-saving: Dental implants don't sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant.
- Confidence: Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence!
- Reliable: The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
The ideal candidate for a dental implant is in good general and oral health. Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the implant, and the best candidates have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease. Dental Implants are indicated as a treatment option for:
- Replacing a Single Tooth: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
- Replacing Several Teeth: If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots
What Can I Expect After Treatment?
As you know, your own teeth require conscientious at-home oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are like your own teeth and will require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free, brushing and flossing still apply!
After treatment, periodic follow-up visits will be scheduled at Metro Dental & Implant Centre to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.
Preventive Dentistry :
Cleaning & Scaling is requires for maintenance of health teeth and prevention various dental problems. Visit Metro Dental & Implant Centre every 6 months.
Dental Sealants are thin plastic coatings that are applied to the grooves on the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to protect them from tooth decay. Most tooth decay in children and teens occurs on these surfaces. Sealants protect the chewing surfaces from tooth decay by keeping germs and food particles out of these grooves.
We at Metro Dental & Implant Centre follow all the disinfection and sterilization procedures needed for infection control. These are used for each and every patient to prevent the transmission of the AIDS virus and other infectious diseases. All our staff involved in patient care use appropriate protective garb such as gloves, and masks. After each patient visit, the gloves are discarded, hands are washed and a new pair of gloves is used for the next patient.
Needless to say that the disposables like needles, syringes glasses, patient’s drapes are all for one time usage & to be discarded after one use.
We Follow Three Tier Sterilization Protocol For Non Disposable Instruments.
Tier 1 : All the instruments are scrubbed with soap and then thoroughly with Spirit Swabs to remove any attached debris.
Tier 2 : The Instruments are then immersed in Cidex Solution for 45 minutes for Standard Disinfection
Tier 3 : The cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs and Autoclaved and finally sent for ETO (Ethylene Trioxide oxide) Sterilization. All other products used like gauze, cotton balls and suction devices are autoclaved. Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.