Department of ENT
ENT department is running under the guidance of Dr. V.P. Sood Sr. Consultant ENT Who has served all premiere institutions of Delhi and has distinct honor of receiving many awards. He has founded All India Rhinology Society in 1986 and has introduced annual All India Rhinoplasty Courses in 1977 and National Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries Courses in 1989 for the first time in the country.
Since 1998 the Metro Hospital is conducting annual international conferences on endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty under the leadership of Dr. V. P. Sood.
- Endoscopic Surgeries
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic Transnasal( Hypophysectomy )Pituitary Tumor removal
- Cosmetic Nose Correction (Rhinoplasty)
- All Microscopic Ear Surgeries
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery
- Voice Correction Surgery (Phonosurgery)
- Diagnostic Endoscopic Rigid/Fibreoptic i. Larynx ii. Upper GI
- Surgery of salivary gland.
Facilities & Equipments:
- Complete Audio logical Diagnostic Facilities
- Trained Speech Therapist & Audiologist
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometric
- Examination undere microscope
- Check Fibre Optic Endoscopies
- Emergency Facilities – 24x7
- O.T – Focus Equipped modular O.T with lamina air flow
- Successfully organized multiple health awareness campaigns over NCR region to diagnose and treat sub clinical and overt deafness in school age children and geriatric age group.
- Regular courses on FESS and nose surgeries in which delegates from India and abroad participate. These courses are organized under the guidance of prominent Indian and international ENT surgeons.