The field of Rheumatology is a highly specialized one dealing with diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In common terms it includes all muscular and bony aches and pains.
These problems are often neglected and are assumed to be a sign of advancing age or weakness. However under the expert guidance of our specialists these nonspecific symptoms can be categorized and diagnosed so that appropriate therapy can be started.
Treatment schedules include-
- Treatment of auto immune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE, Ankylosing-spondylosis,gout and other immunological diseases.
- New Biological Treatments.
- 24x7 physiotherapy department to deal with musculoskeletal problems.
- Special emphasis on joint deformity correction.
Procedures done include:-
- Synovial biopsy
- Synovial fluid aspiration
- Intra articular joint injections into small or big joints
- All diagnostic procedures are available
Treatment schedules are supported by:-
- 24x7 Radiology services (X-ray, CT scan,Dexa scan)
- 24x7 Lab services
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department