Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, Noida Invites application for 2 years FELLOWSHIP COURSE IN CRITICAL CARE (Under auspices of the Critical Care Education Foundation, Mumbai)
Information Leaflet for fellowship course in critical care
- Total duration of the course is 24 months (12 months for Part-I (Primary) and another 12 months for part-2 (fellowship). Doctors with MBBS/Diploma must have 2 years experience in hospital before they can register for part–I (of this, one year must be in critical care). MD candidates can apply for registration for Part-I certificate course after MD. After successful completion of Part-I candidates can register for Part-2. They will need to work another 12 months in Critical care part 2.
- The training program will be a residency programme and the trainee should be responsible for patient care and procedures. A minimum 80% attendance is mandatory for the candidates.
- The chosen candidates list will be forwarded to the Chairman College of Critical Care Medicine in prescribed forms as follows.
- Examination registration form with fee as determined by the college of Critical Care Medicine (currently Rs.15,000/- for part-I and Rs.22,000/- for part 2 (fellowship) examination) by DD in name of “College of Critical Care Medicine” and payable at Mumbai. This fee is non-refundable even if candidate does not appear for the examination for whatever reason.
- Membership form and fee for membership (Rs.3000/-). This is only during registration for part-I examination.
- Four color photographs (ID Card size) with name written On back side.
- Candidates will get the stipend as per Institute policy.
- All trainees must submit a log book as prescribed by the College as documentation of work done during their tenure in the ICU latest by 3 months before the due examination. Failure to submit log book will disqualify candidate from appearing at the examination.
- The examination will be a common examination which will consist of written test, vivas and clinical cases and OSCEs (Objective Structured Clinical Examination).
- All candidates will have to undergo BLS/ACLS training course (at their own expense).