Focus on Academics
- DNB In Cardiology
- DNB IN Respiratory Medicine
- PGDCC (Post graduate diploma in clinical cardiology )]
- Post Docotoral Diploma Sleep
- Nursing College
- Research activates in compliance with national and international guidelines as per ethical guidelines for biomedical research on human subject (ICMR- 2000)
- Enhancement of research and practices in public health and preventive medicine in collaboration with Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University New York (USA)
- “Fellowship in Critical Care”
For post graduate medical candidates in association with National Board of Education.
DNB (Respiratory medicine)
This programme is being run under National Board of Examination and Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care and has 2 primary and 2 secondary seats. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit every year in the 1st month of January. This course is for 3 years for the primary candidates and 2 years for the secondary candidates and eligibility as per NBE rules and regulations.
PGDCC (Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology)
In association with IGNOU.
DNB Critical Care