- Metro Heart Institute(MHI), NOIDA
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute (MHHI), NOIDA
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, PREET VIHAR
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, LAJPAT NAGAR
- RLKC Hospital Metro Heart Institute, NARAINA
- Metro Hospitals And Heart Institute, MEERUT
- Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Dharuhera Chowk Rewari, HARYANA
- Metro Hospital & Research Institute, VADODARA
- Metro Heart Institute, GURGAON
- Metro MAS Hospital & Heart Institute, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute (HARIDWAR)
Dr. Purshotam Lal
Chairman, Metro Group of Hospitals
With the vision and philosophy to provide utmost level of health care to common man who are deprived of standardized and affordable health care, a group of NRI physicians under leadership of Padma Vibhushan Dr. Purshotam Lal, a pioneer of interventional cardiology in India started Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute in Noida in June 1997, followed by various hospitals in NCR region, Meerut, Haridwar and Gujarat.
Cancer and heart diseases are major killers worldwide more so in India. Keeping that in mind another state of the art health care facility under the name of Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute has been started at Preet Vihar, Delhi to provide well equipped advanced facilities to deal with various heart and cancer diseases by the faculty of highly renowned Doctors of international repute.
Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute (MHCI)
MHCI is a 155 bedded Institute comprising of two tertiary care units namely Metro Heart Institute & Metro Cancer Institute providing state of the art comprehensive health care to the patients. With support of allied services it focuses on prevention, early detection, comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation.
- Outpatient services
Outpatient services are available on all week days providing an ambience of compassion and friend in need.
- Inpatient services
Inpatient services offer 155 beds of wide range of Air 3 conditioned rooms with facilities to suit patient's convenience. They are categorized as deluxe, single bedded, semi-private, economy and general wards.
- Intensive & Critical Care Units
Intensive care units for coronary care, critical care, respiratory care and high dependency units are equipped with advanced monitoring and life support systems. These units are manned by specially trained staff under supervision of high qualified intensivists and anaesthesiologists.
- Pathology and Microbiology - Round the clock diagnostics services for haematology, biochemistry, micro biology and clinical pathology with specialized facilities for Cytology, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, cytochemistry and tumour markers.
- Radiology - The department of radio diagnosis is equipped with multiple slice CT scanner, mammography, Color Doppler, ultrasound and X-ray machines.
Echocardiography with transesophageal facility
Stress echocardiography Treadmill Test o Vascular Doppler / Plethysmography
24 hours Holter Monitoring
Headup Tilt test
- Pulmonology - Pulmonory function lab and Bronchoscopy
- Gastroenterology - Bronchoscopy and Colonoscopy
Metro Heart Institute
- Our Cardiac care specialists work in conjunction with a cardiac risk factor management.
- Preventive heart check-ups
- Metro Coronary
- Lifestyle management
- Coronary and Peripheral angiography with stenting
- Non-Surgical closure of congenital heart Defects like ASD, VSD & PDA
- Opening of the narrow heart valves Rotablator, Atherectomy
- Laser Therapy, Coil Embolisation etc El
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Open heart surgery for adults and children
- Valve replacements
- Corrective surgery for Congenital and acquired heart diseases
- Peripheral Vascular surgery and Laser surgery for Varicose Vein
- ICD Implantation
- Complete Electrophysiology with Radio Frequency ablation.
Metro Cancer Institute
MHCI provides services in all the three realms of Oncology- Radiation, Medical and Surgical Oncology. Tumour board meet with surgical, radiation, medical oncologists, pathologists and radiologists go a long way in charting treatment strategies as per internationally accepted treatment protocol for each and every patient.
Medical Oncology & Haemotology
The latest chemotherapy regimes, Monoclonal antibodies, target drugs and hormonal drugs are being provided with facilities of environmental friendly, cytoxic mixing and disposal with isolation and double barrier nursing to patients susceptible to life threatening infections.
Onco surgery is an integral part of this centre and provides entire range of surgical treatment facilities from diagnostics like endoscopies, laryngoscopy, etc. to radical surgeries like laryngectomies, whipples surgery, mastectomy etc. The allied facilities of radiation frequency ablation, trans-arterial embolisation and trans-arterial chemotherapy are integrated as and when required.
- The department is equipped with the latest equipments:
- Digital, Dual Energy, Solid State Linear Accelerator with Electron facility and IMRT of reputed Elekta make.
- Micro Selectron HDR with ICS Remote After-loading Brachytherapy equipment for providing intraluminal, intracavitary, Interstitial and Surface Mould Radiation in 10-15 minutes, compared to 2-3 days by conventional techniques.
- Three dimensional TPS with IMRT planning capability.
- Amorphous Silicon Online Treatment Port Verification System.
- Mould room facilities
- 3D conformed radiotherapy
- Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Conventional curative, post-operative and palliative radiotherapy.
Palliative Care Unit
Palliative care unit for terminal cancer patients having staff trained in end of life care provide extreme care to the patients with personalized services, efficiency and compassion. Specialized clinic is being run by trained professionals using advanced techniques for pain relief and improving quality of life for advanced cancer patients.
To support the heart and cancer institute we have other professional facilities like General surgery, General medicine, ENT, Pulmonology, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Nephrology with Dialysis Unit, Neurology, Dentistry, Ophthalmology and Physiotherapy as well as social and psychological counseling from an integrated team for inter disciplinary approach for complete patient care under one roof. A prayer and meditation room has been provided for their spiritual wellbeing and emotional support.
We have a fleet of ACLS cardiac ambulances equipped with ECG Machine, defibrillator, oxygen, Transport ventilators managed by trained nurses, paramedics and critical care specialists.
PHARMACY SERVICES The hospital runs its own 24X7 Pharmacy to ensure availability of genuine national and international brands of drugs and disposables.
MHCI has faculty of highly qualified and experienced doctors of National and International repute, luminaries in their respective fields. Regular continued medical education programs keep the medical fraternity updated with recent advances in the field of medical science. All researches carried out at MHCI is first approved by hospital ethical committee as per national and international guidelines before implementation.
Towards prevention & early detection
With the goal of combating cancer and cardiac diseases, various activities have been organised like preventive health check-ups which are extended to lower income groups through regularly conducted health check-up camps at the door step of the community. These camps are focused towards providing a new friendly experience for every one towards staying healthy via health screening, information talks regarding preventive education and measures on health care through partnership with RWAs, community groups and associations of nearby areas.
Metro Hospitals & Cancer Institute is empanelled with CGHS, ECHS, DGHS, DVB, ESI and other public sector units, Banking, insurance companies & third party administrators.
21, Community Centre, Preet Vihar
Delhi - 110 092
Tel: 011-22019857, 22460000, 22520480