- Metro Heart Institute(MHI), NOIDA
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute (MHHI), NOIDA
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, PREET VIHAR
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, LAJPAT NAGAR
- RLKC Hospital Metro Heart Institute, NARAINA
- Metro Hospitals And Heart Institute, MEERUT
- Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Dharuhera Chowk Rewari, HARYANA
- Metro Hospital & Research Institute, VADODARA
- Metro Heart Institute, GURGAON
- Metro MAS Hospital & Heart Institute, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute (HARIDWAR)
MHI, the Cardiology Wing of Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, Noida was established in June 1997 under the leadership of Dr. Purshotam Lal, Padma Vibhushan Awardee and a pioneer in Interventional Cardiology with a mission "to provide international standard healthcare at an affordable cost" to the people at their doorstep. The 317 bedded state of the art super specialty hospital functions as two units — one dedicated 110 bedded Metro Heart Institute and second 207 bedded Metro Multispecialty Hospital. These are located less-than 200 meters apart and provide a complete spectrum of world class inpatient, outpatient and emergency services.
Dr Purshotam Lal
Chairman Metro Group of Hospitals
Since the inception of Metro Heart Institute in June 1997, it has carved a niche in the field of cardiology. Dr. Purshottam Lal as Director, Interventional Cardiology and Chairman, Metro Group of Hospitals has played a significant role to bring Noida on the globe of cardiology by introducing for the first time in the world non surgical replacement of aortic valve, concept of Metro Coronary Screening, multiple heart hole closure etc. Listed several times in the Limca Book of World Records, he has unique distinction of performing largest number of angioplasties as a single operator. He happens to be the First Interventional Cardiologist in the country being awarded Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Dr. B.C. Roy National Award by the President of India.
Metro Heart Institute is one of the largest heart hospitals of its kind in the country which has established impeccably proven record of performing more than one lakh procedures with excellent results. It has been providing comprehensive advanced services in the field of Preventive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery.
With daily 'tensions, ever-growing targets, sedentary lifestyle, poor dietary habits, increasing alcohol consumption & smoking, there has been an increase in the Incidence of heart diseases, respiratory ailments and many more. At the Metro Heart Institute we still believe that Prevention is Better Than Cure and offer various heart check up packages along with lifestyle management facilities under the guidance of experienced cardiologists. A new concept of Metro Coronary Screening has been introduced for the first time at this Institute for timely detection of coronary artery blocks in individuals having multiple risk factors with high likelihood of coronary artery disease.
Metro Coronary Screening (MCS)
- Basic blood Screening (Blood sugar. Haemoglobin, Kidney & Liver Function Tests etc.).
- Echocardiography to evaluate various valves of the heart and the function of ventricles.
- Coronary Angiography through arm to rule out any blocks in the arteries of the heart.
- No preparation is required. Procedure time 10 minutes and the individual goes home in less than one hour. (More than 11,000 procedures have been done since 1998 with 100% success).
The department is looked after by a team of highly qualified and experienced Cardiologists supported by the most sophisticated diagnostic equipments available to assess the patient's cardiac status. Non Invasive Cardiology Lab includes 12 channel Electrocardiography, Case Computerised Tread Mill (GE-Marquette), GE Vivid 3 and Philips Envisor-C Color Doppler with Stress Echo & Tranesophageal Echocardiography, Telemetry & 24 hour Holter monitoring (GE), Enhanced External Counter pulsation (EECP).
The department consists of a team of highly qualified and skilled Interventional Cardiologists, who have played pioneering role in introducing large number of Interventional techniques for the first time in India like Directional Atherectomy, Slow Rotational Angioplasty. Rotablator. Coronary and Peripheral Stenting, Non-Surgical Closure of heart holes like ASD, VSD, PDA, Coil Embolisation and many more. The department is equipped with two flat panel Cath Labs of GE & Siemens.
With several research programmes in collaboration with prestigious Universities of USA, Metro Heart Institute has already made a landmarkboth nationally and internationally by presenting more than 100 original research papers. It is one of the highest volume institute in the country and is providing all around services including complex angioplasties, valvuloplasties, heart hole closures in the field of both adult and paediatric interventional cardiology.
Department of Electrophysiology
A team of highly trained and dedicated Electrophysiologists are responsible for providing state-of-the-art services in the field of Electrophysiology. The equipments include multichannel EP recorder, GE-Combo lab, Micropace Stimulator, St. Jude RF ablator etc. The department has been performing RF ablations for the patients suffering from cardiac arrhythmia, implantation of variety of pacemakers and intracardiac defibrillators etc.
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery
The department consists of two state-of-the art fully equipped operation theatres of international standards having Sarns & Stokart Shiley Heart Lung Machines, Siemens Ventilators, HP Monitoring and is manned by well qualified staff under the leadership of highly experienced cardiac surgeons who have played pioneering role in conducting wide variety of surgeries such as bypass surgery, beating heart surgery, valve replacements, total corrective surgeries for congenital heart diseases etc. with results matching international standards.
Department of Vascular Surgery
To deal with peripheral vascular disease, the Centre is fully equipped with laser surgery for varicose veins and facilities dealing with all kinds of lower limb vascular surgeries like aorto-femoral bypass, aortic aneurysm surgeries etc.
Intensive Care Units
The hospital has 45 bedded Intensive, Coronary Care and High Dependency Units equipped with International quality life support equipments manned by a trained staff of intensivists, cardiac anaesthetists and qualified nurses round the clock.
IPD Services with Personal Touch
Different categories of beds to suit patient's convenience are available. All rooms are air-conditioned and are categorized as Special Ward, Semi Private. Deluxe and Suite Room. Package rates vary with the selection of the category of room. Above all we make sure that each one of our patient gets personal attention by the management.
Several ambulances fitted with latest equipments like ECG machine, defibrillator, transport ventilators are available & managed by trained nurses, paramedics and critical care specialists.
Facilities at A Glance
- Coronary artery by-pass surgery. Open heart surgery for adults and children. Valve Replacements and Corrective surgery for Congenital Heart Diseases.
- Peripheral vascular surgeries and laser surgery for Varicose Veins.
- I nterventional Cardiology, Non-Surgical closure of Congenital Heart Defects like ASD, VSD & PDA, Opening of the narrow heart valves. Non-Surgical treatment of Coronary Artery blocks with angioplasty / drug coated stents / atherectomy / rotablator / Thrombectomy / Laser Therapy. Coil Embolisation etc.
- Pacemaker, ICD Implantation, Complete Electrophysiology with RF ablation.
- Non invasive cardiology : Color Doppler Echocardiography with transesophageal facility, Stress Echocardiography. TMT, 24 hours Holter Monitoring, EECP and Head Up Tilt Test etc.
- Preventive Heart Check-ups, Metro Coronary Screening, Life Style Management facilities etc.
- Well equipped Pathology Lab with facilities for all routine & special investigations.
- Blood Bank facility.
- 24 hour Pharmacy, ambulance and day care facilities.
- Outpatient Services
- Inpatient Services
- Intensive & Critical Care Units
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Cardiac Ambulance
- Pharmacy Services
- Emergency & Day Care Services
Metro Hospital & Heart Institute (Cardiology Wing)
X-1,Sector 12, Noida 201301
Tel.: 0120-4366666, 2533491
Metro Hospital & Heart Institute (Multispeciality Wing)
L-94, Sector-11, Noida - 201 301
Tel: 0120-2522959, 2442666
Mob: +91 - 9971595486